Members of the IMA represent the entire microgrid value chain, including component manufacturing, systems engineering and integration, installation and configuration, testing and certification, regulation, governance, operations and maintenance.
- Representation through policy and advocacy activities
- Input to energy policy submissions, responses, position papers, media
- Participation in member only events, consultations, meetings and policy related matters
- Assess to the IMA information, resources, newsletters and the member network
- Attendance at the IMA’s AGM and voting rights
- Discounts to member events, the annual conference and training programs
- Promotion and recognition of your organisation’s membership on website, events and other marketing activities